Monday, September 8, 2008

They have arrived....

We had left the kids with my parents in chennai for couple of months and they came back home last week. It was a nice mutual break for both us and them. I had mixed feelings , I was both enjoying my time alone as well as missing them so much. Good times doesn't last forever do they? so here I am facing the reality which is I HAVE a HYPER ACTIVE TWIN GIRLS as my treasure (or torture!!)...

They started their Kindergarten in a new school and they were excited to go to school of course only on the first day because of new backpack shoes etc and after second day Sandhya asked me.."Amma, after two days it is going to be the weekend right", I said "Yes, why are you asking"... "can we go back to India ?"..since they were vacationing in India they were having this notion that they are supposed have all the fun there in India enjoying everybodys attention (which they were severly lacking here) sometime like this its really fun to be around them when they utter something as naive as this :) then me and M explained that there is nothing like being at home where ever they are, even if they wanted to stay in Chennai they have to go to school like their cousins do and do the loads of home work like them...it sure made them think, they did not open up going to India after that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment