Monday, June 23, 2008

yay!! 9 more days left for my vacation. I'm yet to do my shopping. yet to get the visas from Indian consulate..well I have to justify me.."The Procrastinator" why do something today when it can be done tomorrow..but honestly I have so much work at work that it holds true if I say I forget to breathe sometimes..I have been looking forward for this vacation for a long time..I have a wedding to attend..this a wedding I'm attending first time after mine ..excited about the opportunity to wear saris that are not touched after I wore them for my wedding..I'm so much tempted to get new ones but I know it is going to be a waste of money..but oh boy do I wish that I 'd got married now looking all the new kinds and varieties especially designed for the bride to be :(

No comments:

Post a Comment