Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanks Giving

...I like this time of the year when thing slow down a lot at work. like to see the lightings, wreath christmas trees go up with decorations at the office buildings, malls and all places around..and ofcourse the sales. I especially like thanksgiving as its one of those fairly big break you get here. Right from when I landed here me and M use to travel to (mostly lake tahoe/reno) stay for a night gamble have fun and come back as he likes to visit tahoe. The very first time we went there it was snowing and that was the first time I experienced snow fall in my life, it was exciting. One other time I remember the trip was when I was pregnant with the twins...I think I was in to 24 weeks that thanks giving when we went to Reno, I being so big and tired with the pregnancy just went and slept thru the night an M gambled alone and I remember he won a jackpot ..before every one wonders how big it is...let me say it was just $250 dollars. Its not a big amount but if you had gambled on those slot machines you will understand how big a deal it is....
...and that was the last thanks giving we travelled and alone for a while..needless to say how our life took a ride on the roller coaster after the twins arrived and I vaguely remember how I spent the previous 4 Thanks giving..Last year we decided again to continue our little tradition of travelling, now with the twins tagging along with us. We went to Monterey beach stayed there for a day relaxed and came back. It was fun in a different way, we had the responsibilty of entertaining and engaging the girls which was both enjoyable and a gruesome excercise. This year we are planning to just chill out at a local game place and a bit of shopping on black friday ..happy holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment