Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What's in a name...

..Yeah thats what I thought until Divya asked me if she can change her name when she is grown up. Though I should say that we (Me and M) did not spend a lot of time choosing their names and its very common nothing new or creative, but we thought it was short and sweet rhyming with Sandhya, which again was chosen at a spur of a moment..lot of things crossed my mind when she asked the question and I asked if she was bullied or mocked at school for her name (though I strongly believed should not be the case)..of all the answers I could or anyone could think off she said "Its a kids name, I'm a small girl now, I cannot have the same name when I'm grown up too.."..err..I direly wanted to know how they come up with these kind of thoughts...*fists down*... Kids I say ...

No comments:

Post a Comment