Thursday, March 22, 2018

Mani is in India , left 2 weeks back, arriving next week, which makes almost 3 1/2 weeks. this is the longest time he is away from home. I'm almost breathless sometimes with all the drop off pick up, cooking , chores around house, some deadlines with bills , dealing with tantrums by the girls and added to that some hectic calls at work. I'm thankful my work is flexible, I can take the call while driving which is helping me going but honestly looking forward for Mani to arrive. I cannot fathom how single moms do.

Divya completed her Level 6 violin CM. Passed out with Honors. We saw a huge improvement in her playing with the current instructor. Her instructor is an young graduate with Music masters. Early 20's she was able to gel well with Divya and I should not deny the fact that she is very good with her teaching skills, she is a concert performer as well which was added bonus. The sad thing is she is leaving the current studio which means Divya's instructor is changing again. She had a session with the replacement instructor. I was also invited to be present at the studio. This instructor is a "He", again young, qualified but looks uncomfortable teaching. Probably new being an instructor. I have tentatively confirmed and said after couple of weeks based on how the session goes we will re evaluate if she will continue with that instructor or change to a different one. The problem is Divya is hard to adapt to any change. Be it food or anything. She sticks to one thing and very hard to make her accept or adapt to changes. She has already started sulking. I wish the old instructor continued for 3 more years after that Divya will be done with Violin. Of course life never goes as expected.


Literally gave up on Sandhya and her swimming. She can do only one thing at a time. If she has assignment she cannot go for swim session , if she goes for swim she quite definitely misses her assignment. I don;t know if I or Mani can do anything. So I gave up, Mani is still trying.. I let her decide which takes priority and do that.. that said she missed swim whole week stating she has assignment and projects. *eyes rolling*. I'm complaining because we are paying fees for her swim for her private team even though she is part of her school swim team she still don't want to leave the private team AND not go. If some one can explain me what is going through her conscience and tell me that makes sense, it will help me not stressing out.

What else.. that's all for now I think..life is humming along nothing major. I will have to record my updates about my other 2 girls Nala and Candy.. soon

No comments:

Post a Comment